Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stormchops

Other recipes that go with this post


Runn Tum Tuber Surprise   Bread of the Dead   Tomato Soup


 I used pork chops for this amazing & quite electrifying recipe. 
I only hope you enjoy them as much as we did.  I farmed for this recipe in-game until I chalked it up there with Attumen mount. (It's a myth or near myth-like status.) But I eventually gave enough offerings and the Blizzard Gods (aka. random number generator in the sky) bestowed upon me their glory.




2  pork chops (fresh out of Clefthoof meat)
2 tbs (30 ml) soy sauce
1/2 tsp (3 ml) ginger
1/2 tsp (3 ml) salt
1/2 tsp (3 ml) garlic powder
2 tbs (30 ml) honey

Brush chops with a mixture of all the ingredients above and refrigerate for 30 minutes.  Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. (176 degrees C)




Uncooked


Cooked

 They smell delicious when cooking. No visual strikes of lightening much to my disappointment. There is always the deviant delight to look forward to.



Yum!


I have heard that if you eat Stormchops in the rain (in game) something special is supposed to happen. I've never tried it but if you do, let me know or make a video & I will post it.

1 comment:

  1. To go along with the Runn Tum Tuber Surprise, I made Stormchops to go with. They were so full of flavor and were very tender. I also took the pan drippings, added a half tbsp of butter, a splash of jack daniels, lemon juice and a tbsp of zesty italian dressing and made a dipping sauce to go with it. My house smelled so good, the food tasted great. :D

    ReplyDelete

Funnel Cake ~ Rift

Introducing RIFT! (much rejoicing)  2 Cups of Bisquick (Recipe below for homemade Bisquick)  2 eggs  1 cup Milk  Mix tog...